The Global Employee Engagement Index™ is conducted across 52 countries. For each country employees from different organisations were asked to give their opinion about their job and their employer. These are randomly selected people working for companies ranging in size from 50 to more than 100,000 employees in various industries.
The countries included are as follows.
Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
Asia: China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Republic of South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and the United Arab Emirates.
Africa: Ghana, Kenya and South Africa.
North America: Canada, Mexico and the United States of America.
South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Peru
Oceania: Australia and New Zealand.
To global survey also includes work insights into the following areas:
- Gender: male, female
- Age: 18-24; 25-34; 35-44; 45-54; 55-64; 65+
- Education: primary, secondary, higher education (including academic)
- Tenure: <1 year, 1-2 years, 3-5 years, 6-10 years, 11-20 years, 21 years+
- Industry: business services, finance, legal, social services, health care, hospitality, agriculture, construction, transport/distribution, engineering, government, education, media/entertainment, telecommunications, automation
- Type of work: management, administration/support, office, sales, consultancy, arts/creative, health care, servicing, general/technical services, installation/maintenance/contracting, transportation/warehousing, production.
If you are interested in fiding out more information on one of the following surveys:
Please contact Effectory International's headquarters on +31(0)203050104 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org